Then it came to me... a tee-pee Of course! It has to be cone shaped to keep the turkeys from trying to climb on top of it (HOPEFULLY!). I used my handy dandy electric chainsaw (Keegan calls it my little baby weed wacker...) to cut some small branches. It really has turned out to be quite handy and useful. The only issues I have with it is that really small stuff gets hung in between the chain and the base and have to be continuously pulled out, and the battery doesn't last very long.
Back on task. I set the branches up and made sure they were steady and used some twine that I reclaimed from my tomatoes last summer, to tie them in place. Then I used the next best, free, and very prolific handy dandy material I have around here. Feed Bags! They are coming out of the cracks! I hate throwing them away because they obviously won't degrade any time soon, and I am always finding uses for them. I cut them open, and starting with a layer at the bottom, placed them around the tee-pee and attached them to the limbs and the pallet with a staple gun (another favorite tool of mine!).