Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Game Cam Catches

I love my game cam! I got it last November when I was having issues with the neighbor's dog and hunting dogs killing my turkeys. It has been aimed at either the chicken or turkey coops since then. The batteries last forever. In fact, I just changed them for the first time since I got the game cam. I just switch the memory card about once a week and then sort through about 700 pictures, on average, that it took throughout the week. I have yet to catch a predator since the last dog attack, knock on wood, but I regularly catch lots of other fun things!


Einstein teasing the turkeys. Now I know why the turkeys chase him around when I let them out to free range! I used to think that they were just big bullies. Now I know who the instigator it!


My sweet Yellow checking things out. 


Chester looking particularly handsome.


"How YOU doin'?!"



This isn't my rooster! I think he belongs to a neighbor. See the broken cord around his leg? Apparently he escaped his tie out (AGAIN) and came to harass my chickens. He got into a fight with Einy a couple of months ago and I had to run him off. I didn't realize that he had been back until I checked my game cam pictures tonight. Did I mention that I LOVE my game cam? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment