Thursday, June 19, 2014

Just a Note

Mostly for myself so I will remember. I really want to try to keep up with how much produce we produce on the homestead this year. It will be really neat to be able to look back on it at the end of the year. Keegan and I picked a gallon and a half of blueberries this evening. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, other than standing eating them straight out of the basket, which I may or may not have been doing... They will probably go in the freezer because we are supposed to be going to the you-pick tomorrow and will be overflowing with fresh produce that will need to be put up immediately.

Also, we shampooed the carpets yesterday. Finally! Wow that was hard work. Very much worth it though. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment