Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Feathered Friends Picture Post

While wandering about the homestead the other day I took
 some picture of my feathered family and thought I would share.
 
 
 
Tallow and Tabby with some of the buff Orpington gals

 
Handsome Mr. Franklin strutting his stuff

 
My buddy Yellow and a passing herd of chickens.
They gallop through periodically.

 
Chicken Flower!

 
Einstein being a gentleman and showing the guineas the food.
They really didn't need any help...

 
My favorite hen, Ms. Laverne, and her bad eye

 
Little Miss Mae: One of my blue silkie hens that seem to stay broody.
These girls are so little! They don't let their size get in their way though.
They do wonderfully in my mixed flock with much bigger gals and
 don't hesitate to stand up for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment